According to the 2017 Global Investigation Review 100: Swiss FTS is one of the Leading Corporate Investigations Firm in Switzerland
Why are we voted among the best corporate investigations firms in the world? We believe that it’s the way we do business:
- Our #1 value is transparency with our clients. We communicate with you in a way that allows you to understand our rationale for everything we suggest, completely and clearly.
- We hire among the best people in the field, training them intensively in the most advanced methodologies and techniques, and only put them to work on your case when we can assure you that their work is accurate, performed efficiently, and matches both your expectations and our reputation.
- We are committed to integrity in pricing. We give you our honest assessment of the strategy and scope of work that we think will actually get the job done for you—nothing more, nothing less. We explain to you transparently why we think that’s the best approach, and why it costs what it does.
We are well-equipped and prepared to tackle some of the most challenging data and legal-related problems a company can face. We have extensive experience helping our clients solve problems related to:
- Anti-Trust Regulation Breaches
- Arbitration and litigation
- Employee Misconduct
- Anti-Money-Laundering Investigations
- Insider Trading Investigations
- Data Theft
- Intellectual Property Theft
If you are facing urgent threats related to any of these issues, call us for an immediate, complimentary consultation.
Swiss FTS uses market leading technology. To ensure that it is used appropriately, our team has in-depth knowledge of them. Additionally several team members are certified on the tools.